A student who discontinues attendance for one or more semesters must apply for readmission by requesting and completing a Supplementary Application form. The Supplementary Application is also used to update applications of students not previously enrolled but whose earlier applications have been kept on file.

At this time, readmission is only available to qualified students in the Wisconsin Prison Initiative program.