Trinity International University is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission (HLC).
The Higher Learning Commission
230 South LaSalle Street, Suite 7-500
Chicago, IL 60604-1411
Commission on Accreditation of Athletic Training Education
6850 Austin Center Blvd., Suite 100
Austin, TX 78731-3184
The Trinity International University Athletic Training Program is accredited by the Commission on Accreditation of Athletic Training Education (CAATE). The program has been placed on Probation as of February 1, 2019, by the CAATE, 6850 Austin Center Blvd., Suite 100, Austin, TX 78731-3101.
Illinois State Board of Education
The teacher education programs of Trinity College and Trinity Graduate School are under the operating authority of the Illinois State Board of Education.
100 N. 1st Street
Springfield, IL 62777
Trinity Evangelical Divinity School is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission and the Association of Theological Schools—the accrediting association of theological schools in the United States and Canada.
The Association of Theological Schools in the United States and Canada
10 Summit Park Drive
Pittsburgh, PA 15275-1110
Council for Accreditation of Counseling and Related Educational Programs
1001 North Fairfax Street, Suite 510
Alexandria, VA 22314
State Bar of California
180 Howard Street
San Francisco, CA 91405
- Associated Colleges of the Chicago Area
- Association of Christian Schools International
- Association of Christian Continuing Education Schools and Seminaries
- The Association of Theological Schools in the United States and Canada
- Chicagoland Collegiate Athletic Conference
- Christian Adult Higher Education Association
- Christian College Consortium
- Council for Adult and Experiential Learning
- Council for Christian Colleges and Universities
- Council for Higher Education Accreditation
- The Council of Independent Colleges
- Department of Veterans Affairs State Approving Agency
- Federation of Independent Illinois Colleges and Universities
- The Higher Learning Commission
- Illinois State Board of Education
- Illinois State Scholarship Commission
- Learning Resources Network
- Mid-States Football Association
- National Association of Intercollegiate Athletics
- National Christian College Athletic Association
- Resources for the Education of Adults in the Chicago Area
Trinity International University reserves the right to change without notice any statement in this publication concerning, but not limited to, rules, policies, tuition, fees, professors, curricula, and courses. This catalog is not a contract or an offer of a contract.
Students are responsible for reviewing catalog program requirements, as well as the Academic Handbook, and for consulting with their relevant academic advisement tools as needed prior to course registration to insure that their courses apply to their program or to their personal interests.